Who are we?
Back in 1949, Doyle, Dane, and Bernbach founded DDB in NY. Today, we're proud to have 200+ offices across 90+ countries. Our motto, "Unexpected works!" has been the driving force behind DDB Prague's rise as one of the top regional agencies. (In recent years, we have been among the TOP most awarded agencies at the ADC Awards.)
Our goal is to create work that not only impresses but makes others downright jealous. :) And with our in-house production, post-production, and sound studio, we have the tools to make it happen. Plus, with a think tank of 15 different nationalities, we're the most diverse agency around. So, if you're ready to join us and work with clients like McDonald's, Komercni banka, Volkswagen Commercial vehicles, Mars, GrandOptical, Rossmann, City of Prague, CZC, Panzani, and more, come on over!
What will you do?
- Be responsible for video editing and colour correction
- Create visual effects, animations, subtitles and other graphic elements
- Be part of the production part as a photographer/cameraman
What will you need?
- 3+ years of experience in the same or similar position
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Davinci Resolve
- Advanced knowledge of video recording and photography, including the use of appropriate technology
- English or Czech language at an advanced level
What we offer?
- Strong international agency support and professional approach
- Top colleagues from all over the world
- Non-standard work environment
- 20 days of vacation + extra vacation during the Christmas holidays
- Cool (and dog-friendly) office (we really mean it - we even won an award for the office of the year in 2019)
- A fair pay, because a cool office doesn’t pay your rent 🙂
- 3 sick days/year
- Laptop for a personal use
- Regular trainings, workshops and language lessons
- Regular team buildings and cool parties
- Movie nights and a popcorn machine!