Senior Art Director
Who are we?
In 1949 three guys called Doyle, Dane and Bernbach founded DDB in NY. Today we have over 200 offices in more than 90 countries, but we still stick to our original philosophy – “Unexpected works!” Doing the unexpected and constantly re-inventing ourselves is what helped DDB Prague grow from a handful of people to a premiere regional agency over the past 10 years.
We introduced Experience Design & Collaborative Sprints into our creative process. In 2020, we founded DDB FTW, the first global gaming and esports agency. And in 2022 we founded DDB Fresh, the world’s first fashion agency for non-fashion brands. We also have our own in-house production, post-production, and a fully equipped sound studio.
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do, and we want to produce work that people will be jealous of :). We were the agency of the year 2021 winning the most ADC Awards in the Czech Republic.
We believe diversity drives creativity, and we are very proud to say that we are the most international agency in Prague, with 79 people and 14 nationalities in total.
Our client portfolio includes McDonald's, Komercni banka, Volkswagen Commercial vehicles, Mars, GrandOptical, Rossmann, City of Prague, CZC, Panzani, and many more.
What will you do?
- Creating creative strategies and developing them into creative campaigns based on creative brief
- Creating visual part of campaigns
- Responsible for running campaigns without supervision
- Responsible for preparations of presentations and presenting of campaigns proposals to clients
- Responsible for making graphic and typographical proofreading (especially before posting on postscript or passing the mock-up to the studio and before submitting the print to print)
- Participation on the production and postproduction of television campaigns and photoshoots (casting, costumes, props, scenography, subtitles, etc.)
What will you need?
- 5+ years of experience as Art Director in an advertising agency
- Outstanding portfolio (a few awards wouldn’t hurt your case)
- Highly conceptual thinking and craft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with supervising shoots/photoshoots
- Experience both in digital and classic formats/channels
- Fluent in English
- Valid work permit for the Czech Republic
What we offer?
- Interesting and attractive work in a strong international agency
- Top colleagues from all over the world
- Ability to run award-winning campaigns
- 20 days of vacation + extra vacation during the Christmas holidays
- Cool (and dog-friendly) office (we really mean it - we even won an award for the office of the year in 2019)
- A fair pay, because a cool office doesn’t pay your rent :)
- 3 sick days/year
- Meal vouchers Sodexo
- Laptop for a personal use
- Regular trainings, workshops and language lessons
- Care for your well-being in the form of a Multisport card and fresh fruits
- Regular teambuildings and cool parties
- Movie nights and a popcorn machine!