Graphic Designer/ka - Internship
Who are we?
In 1949 three guys called Doyle, Dane and Bernbach founded DDB in NY. Today we have over 200 offices in more than 90 countries, but we still stick to our original philosophy – “Unexpected works!” Doing the unexpected and constantly re-inventing ourselves is what helped DDB Prague grow from a handful of people to a premiere regional agency over the past 10 years.
We introduced Experience Design & Collaborative Sprints into our creative process. In 2020, we founded DDB FTW, the first global gaming and esports agency. And in 2022 we founded DDB Fresh, the world’s first fashion agency for non-fashion brands. We also have our own in-house production, post-production, and a fully equipped sound studio.
Creativity is at the heart of everything we do, and we want to produce work that people will be jealous of :). We were the agency of the year 2021 winning the most ADC Awards in the Czech Republic.
We believe diversity drives creativity, and we are very proud to say that we are the most international agency in Prague, with 75 people and 15 nationalities in total.
Our client portfolio includes McDonald's, Komercni banka, Volkswagen Commercial vehicles, Mars, GrandOptical, Rossmann, City of Prague, CZC, Panzani, and many more.
What will you do?
- Creating creative proposals combining brand standards, colour theory, graphic elements and typography and developing those into creative campaigns based on creative brief
- Creating visual parts of campaigns and individual printed materials
- Creating visuals for internal purposes
- Creating visuals for social media
- Working in project management system and adherence to deadlines set by the Operations Manager
What will you need?
- Basic background in design theory and hands-on skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in updates with local and international advertising and design trends
- Your own laptop
- Responsible, proactive, detail-oriented, meeting deadlines
- Good proficiency in English
- Portfolio with your own work
What we offer?
- The possibility of working for large international clients - Our client portfolio consists of clients such as McDonald's, Volkswagen Utility vehicles, Mars, GrandOptical, Rossmann, Magistrát HLMP, CZC.cz, Panzani and many others
- The possibility of self-realization and space for trying new things
- Collaboration with award-winning professionals
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of well-known campaigns
- Work in a cool international, young and fun team
- Training and workshops
- A non-standard work environment with a friendly company culture
- Great parties, team buildings, movie nights and a popcorn machine
- Design offices - Winner of the office of 2019
- Dog friendly office
- Long-term internship (not paid)