Graphic Designer/ka - Internship
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Form of collaboration
- Employment contract
Who are we?
Way back in 1949, Doyle, Dane, and Bernbach set out to transform the advertising world with a simple yet powerful idea: moving people. And that's exactly what we've been doing ever since. Today, with over 200 offices spanning 90+ countries, we're a global force, but our mission remains the same: to create work that deeply moves people and by igniting their hearts and driving their actions, we also move businesses forward.
And this 'Power to move' philosophy made us one of the most awarded agencies in the region. We've even bagged our first Cannes Lion! And we're not stopping there. Our team is full of global talent (15 different nationalities so far). This diversity of perspectives fuels our creativity and allows us to connect with audiences on a truly global scale. And with our in-house production, post-production, and sound studio, we've got all the bells and whistles right here under our roof.
Ready to join our creative crew and work with brands like McDonald's, mBank, Rossmann, Volkswagen, Mars, GrandOptical, City of Prague, CZC, Dettol, and more? Step right this way!
What will you do?
- Creating creative proposals combining brand standards, colour theory, graphic elements and typography and developing those into creative campaigns based on creative brief
- Creating visual parts of campaigns and individual printed materials
- Creating visuals for internal purposes
- Creating visuals for social media
- Working in project management system and adherence to deadlines set by the Operations Manager
What will you need?
- Basic background in design theory and hands-on skills in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in updates with local and international advertising and design trends
- Your own laptop
- Responsible, proactive, detail-oriented, meeting deadlines
- Good proficiency in English
- Portfolio with your own work
What we offer?
- The possibility of working for large international clients - Our client portfolio consists of clients such as McDonald's, Volkswagen Utility vehicles, Mars, GrandOptical, Rossmann, Magistrát HLMP, CZC.cz, Panzani and many others
- The possibility of self-realization and space for trying new things
- Collaboration with award-winning professionals
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of well-known campaigns
- Work in a cool international, young and fun team
- Training and workshops
- A non-standard work environment with a friendly company culture
- Great parties, team buildings, movie nights and a popcorn machine
- Design offices - Winner of the office of 2019
- Dog friendly office
- Long-term internship (not paid)